Whom Should I Contact?
Cory Lakes CDD
- Vehicle Registrations (Bar Codes)
- Gym Access Procedures
- CDD Landscaping, Facilities Maintenance & Lake Needs
- Community Improvement Projects
- Events, Activities & Community Recreation Facilities
- Nuisance Alligator Reporting
First Service Residential
- Boat Storage
- Home Rental Procedures & Applications
- Private Property Issues
- Exterior Home Improvements, Decoration, & Construction
- Parking Restrictions
- Deed Restrictions & Covenants
- Water Vessel & Lake Rules
- Water Vessel Registration / Renewals
- Special Events Calendar POA
What are the CDD Office Hours and contact information for the CDD Staff?
10441 Cory Lake Dr.
Tampa, FL 33647
CDD Office Hours:
- Monday and Wednesday 9am - 1pm
- Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Thursday 9am - 7pm
- Friday 9am - 5pm
First Saturday of the Month: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
How do I contact the guard gate?
- Morris Bridge (Main Gate): (813) 986-0030
- Cross Creek Gate: (813) 907-8400
What are the rules & hours of the Fitness Center, and how do I gain access?
The Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day. Available to legal residents of Cory Lake Isles.
The Fitness Center is for ages 18 & up. Children aged 14-17 are allowed access ONLY with their parent or legal guardian present at all times. Children aged 14 & under are not allowed under any circumstances. There are no exceptions to these rules. If a resident is in violation of CDD Rules & Regulations, Fitness Center access is subject to termination per the CDD agreement. Fitness Center usage is done so at the user's own risk. Any damage incurred to equipment or facilities are the financial responsibility of the user. There is no food allowed inside the Fitness Center. The Fitness Center is under video surveillance for security and safety purposes.
There is a finger scan at the entrance, which will allow access. You must have your finger scan registered at the CDD Office.
Fitness Center Membership Agreement
How do I obtain a bar code for my vehicle?
Barcodes cost $15 each and are for the use of Cory Lake Isle residents and are issued ONLY to those legally residing in the community.
To register a vehicle, you will need to bring the following documents to the Beach Club:
- Completed “Resident Information Form”, which can conveniently be downloaded HERE
- Proof of Residency (current drivers license, HUD-1 statement, or approved POA application)
- Proof of Vehicle Ownership (current/temporary vehicle registration, or bill of sale)
- New Homeowners: You will need to provide the CDD office with a copy of your deed or settlement statement.
- New Renters: You will need to provide a copy of the approved POA rental application and lease agreement.
How do I register my water vessel?
All watercraft registrations are issued by the POA. Contact First Service Residential at (727) 299-9555.
“CL Numbers” are provided at no cost and are for the use of the Cory Lake Isles residents and are issued ONLY to those legally residing in the community; or to those who have paid the required membership fee.
How do I register for a community event or activity?
E-mail CoryLakeEvents@gmail.com to RSVP for a community related event or activity, or click on the Calendar page of this website.
Where do I find a list of homes for sale or rent in Cory Lake Isles?
The CDD office does not maintain a list of available listings. However, a local realtor will asset you with home sales and rental information.
News & EventsClick for more pictures from the event!
Valentine's Day Craft was a heart-filled event!
Stay tuned for more fun events!
If you have any questions please contact us by phone or email through the information provided below.
- CDD Office E-mail
- CDD Office Phone